Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of 3rd Grade


My not so little boy started THIRD grade today! Thanks to Pinterest, I got this cute chalkboard idea and much to my delight, he indulged me for a few pictures this morning!

Such a big kid!


After Daddy made his favorite breakfast of pancakes and bacon, he was off....I actually rode my bike with him for the first time ever (on a first day). We usually do the car line, but I finally wised up this year and we made him a biker from Day 1.  Once we got to school and I saw the car line backed up almost a mile down the road, I knew we made a good choice :)

Outside Kaufman


Ready to start his day and for me to leave and quit taking pictures! Ha!

He came home and told me ALL about his day. He was glad to have a few familiar faces in his class and it seems like he is going to have another awesome year!!!!



0 comments: