Sunday, August 26, 2012

Back to School Interviews

I have done interviews with the kids in the past, but its been a REALLY long time....so when I saw this idea online the other day I figured I was well overdue to do it again. And the start of a new school year couldn't be more  perfect timing!  I love to hear their answers and usually I can guess what they are going to say before they even say it, but there is always an answer or two that surprises me! So, on the eve of school starting....here we go!


Name: Jacob


Age: 8

Grade Level: 3rd

Teacher’s Name: Cunningham

Best Friend: Hunter & William

Favorite Color: Green

When I grow up I want to be a: Police Officer

Favorite snack: Fruit roll ups

Favorite Cereal: Reece’s Puffs

Favorite book: The Bible

Favorite Holiday: Christmas

Favorite Food: Chicken n Dumplings

Least Favorite Food: Spaghetti

Favorite Game: Lego Batman

Favorite Summer Memory: When Maddie and Will came to visit from Arizona

Words that Describe Me: Funny, Smart, Nice & Cool

    Name: Olivia

Age: 4

Grade Level: Pre-K

Teacher’s Name: Ms. Barb & Ms. Deb

Best Friend: Emma

Favorite Color: Pink

When I grow up I want to be a: Ballerina

Favorite snack: Fruit snacks

Favorite Cereal: Cheerios

Favorite book: Max & Ruby Bunny Cakes

Favorite Holiday: Halloween

Favorite Food: Enchilada

Least Favorite Food: Pork Chop

Favorite Game: Tag

Favorite Summer Memory: Floating the lazy river

Words that Describe Me: Sassy, Happy & Funny


LOVE IT!!!!



0 comments: