Friday, August 31, 2012

Random Post with Random Pics...Its been a long week!

This was supposed to be my Wordless Wednesday post, but that never happened.  School started Monday and I went back to work the same day.  Usually we have a week in between but with the late start this year, there was no time to catch a breath! Its been crazy and the longest week ever!  Due to circumstances beyond my control, I was stuck setting up a classroom and doing all the back to school preparations for a Pre-K classroom. Nothing like being told the week before school starts :)  Thankfully, that situation has been remedied and next week I can go back to focusing on my new position which is curriculum. I am very excited about my new gig!!! On top of that, we have been painting every weekend and trying to take care of projects around the house. Oh, and Jacob has been in a swim clinic the past 2 weeks that is every week night AND Olivia has started dance again.  Anyways, here are a few random pictures from the last week or two in no particular order............







Thank goodness its Friday AND a 3 day weekend!!!!!!

0 comments: