Just a quick report on how our week went.....surprisingly well! My sweet "MeMe" (the kids' great grandmother) came to babysit and she was such a blessing!! I knew my kids were in good hands, I came home to clean house and dinner cooked every night!! It definitely made my first week of work easier. Love you MeMe!!!!
This week was just meetings, new teacher in-service and working in my classroom getting it set up. Next week is all staff development a.k.a. meetings and time to finish getting your room ready. I have to be honest and say that I forgot just what a BIG job that is!! I am nowhere near being done with my room, so a sweet friend is going up tomorrow to help me for a few hours. Hopefully we can get a majority of it knocked out!
Jacob had Kindergarten screening this week and did well! He met his teacher and got to see his classroom briefly! I had a meeting with Olivia's school to discuss her hearing loss and transitioning to school. It was a good meeting and I am very pleased with what I have seen so far of the school. They seem like very caring people and I know my girl is in good hands! What's left is just the small task of dropping her off next Monday and leaving her there all day!!! Thank goodness that is going to be Daddy's job! I think it would be a disaster if it were me! I got the better end of the deal and get to be the "hero" and pick her up in the afternoons!
Thank you to those have left supportive comments, sent emails and texts this week! I have wonderful friends and family that always make me feel loved! Thanks everyone!!!!
Friday, August 14, 2009
The Week
Posted by Shana at 9:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Yay for things going so well and smooth... yay for your meme! :) Good luck with this week!
Post a Comment