Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Not so Wordless Wednesday

Last Friday we met some of our best buddies at the pool for one last "hoo-rah" before Mommy went back to work. We had a great time playing, splashing and visiting (well Mommy enjoyed that part, at least). Thank friends for coming to play with us.

Olivia was quite enamored with Emma's Dora beach towel. She couldn't stop touching it and talking to it! It was pretty funny!
Jacob LOVED going down the slide. I was able to get this fun shot and then my camera got soaked! The rest of the pictures were foggy after that =(
The whole crew! And for those of you wondering how our week is going, it has been pretty good so far! Jacob did manage to get sick but as of tonight, seems to be on the mend. My MeMe (grandmother) is here and the kids did really well with her today! Even Olivia! It has been a nice adjustment so far with getting my feet wet with working again. Next week will be more challenging as Olivia starts school and Jacob will be staying with some very generous friends and neighbors! But I am handling the separation part, so far so good. I do miss them and think of them all day long but I only called home 3 times today to check on them so I think that is pretty good, right???



3 comments:

Loukia said...

Only 3 times, I'd say that is pretty good! ;) Glad things are going well! Cute pics, too!

RuensOnTheRun said...

3 times in one day...you are doing good. It will get easier and easier as the days go by.

Jen said...

I'm so glad to hear that the transition to working mom is going well. How is your class? What grade are you teaching. You may have mentioned it but I can't remember.

My daughter was OBSESSED with Dora when she was a toddler. She carried her Dora doll everywhere. It was so cute.