Olivia's first day of pre-school went better than expected!! Hope that I am not totally jinxing myself here, but honestly I am so proud of my baby girl! Daddy dropped her off and she didn't even cry!! Granted, she was busy playing with new toys and he ahem just slipped out but it was not the crying screaming fit that I had imagined in my head! After about 30 minutes of being there, she realized Daddy had left and she did cry but only for about 5 minutes. Or at least that is what they told me so I am choosing to believe it!! She cried again right before nap time when her morning teacher left, but they were able to calm her down and get her to take a nap. I could NOT get there fast enough this afternoon to pick her up! She grinned from ear to ear when she saw me and ran over to give me the biggest hug. I had to hold back the tears! Overall, it was a fairly good day. Mommy definitely shed more tears than she did but I can deal with that! Now here's to hoping the rest of the week goes as smooth. Oh, and the transitions don't end here...next week Jacob starts Kindergarten!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That is fantastic that she did so well! Yay for you guys! WOOHOO!
aww...glad it went well! :D
That's great news, Shana - I'm so proud of you and your baby!!!
Post a Comment