Have you seen our little walker? It's been a long time coming, but I think we can officially call Livvy a walker now! She took her first steps on February 29 but is such a fast crawler, still resorted to that in most instances. We have really been working with her and lately she has been doing more walking than crawling. With the help of ECI and a friend of a friend that is a Physical Therapist, we recently determined the reason for the delay in her walking. We are hoping to get her Sure Step braces in a few weeks and I'm sure we will really be chasing her then!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yeah big girl!! :)
By chance did you get that outfit at the Second Blessings? Allison had it - I loved it!! :)
Woohoo!!! Go Livvy!!!
What a precious angel!!
Post a Comment