It's official. I have joined the ranks of thousands of women across the U.S. and can now be proudly referred to as a.....
And I couldn't be happier!
Jacob and "The Sharks" had their first practice and game last week. He proudly wears jersey #9 and enjoys being goalie the most so far. The team kicked off the season by meeting together, decorating our cars and parading to the fields together. The kids got a kick out of us honking our horns all the way down the road!

With the coach...
Check out my 'lil sis shirt!
Just hanging out & watching the game...
Goalie
Our soccer star
Love him!




3 comments:
Love love love these pics!!!
Soccer Mom's ROCK!!! My girl is #9, too.... because that was Mia's number. Last spring she got to meet a few of the members #9!!! Welcome to the club!!!
I love the picture of Olivia laying with her head on the soccer ball!
You'll love being in the club!! Welcome! ;)
Post a Comment