Last week we went to the same spot as last year and attempted to get Bluebonnet pictures. Unfortunately, I waited a little late this year and they were not nearly as full and pretty as last time. However, at least I remembered to go in the evening so we didn't have the sun in our eyes. Now if the flowers had only been prettier. Oh well, there's always next year, I guess.


Last year, Suzy was here to help me to take pictures. Click here to see what we looked like a year ago in the same field of bluebonnets!!



3 comments:
Look how big they have gotten! So cute! I waited to late this year also to have pictures taken with the bluebonnets. Will have to be on the ball next year!
who needs bluebonnets when you can fill the pics with cute kids??
Precious!!! Now you have your Christmas card pic! We saw a million bluebonnet fields in Austin at Lost Pines, and I never got around to taking pix of the kids. Love yours!
Post a Comment