I have read Heather's blog for a long time. We seemed to have an instant connection and a lot in common. We both had boys first and then baby girls who keep us on our toes! Both former teachers, now stay at home moms. Its not everyday that you get to meet a "bloggy friend" in real life. But today I did!! It was wonderful to connect with Heather and Cody in person. We met for lunch and had a good time talking and sharing stories. Unfortunately, the reason Heather was in town was to visit MD Anderson. You can read more about her story here. It touches a special place in my heart since I lost my own mom to cancer at the age of 13. But Heather has a great treatment plan in place and is going to beat this stupid cancer thing! Thanks again Heather, for taking time to stop and have lunch with us. Hope to see you again sometime in the next few weeks if you are up to it!




0 comments:
Post a Comment