Sunday, March 1, 2009

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY JACOB!!!!

Five years ago today, you entered this world and entered my heart. I had no idea the love I would feel for you and how much you would change my life forever. You were such a blessing and I will never forget the joy I felt holding you for the first time. My how time flies!! Five years later you are smart, energetic, funny, sensitive, a bit shy, silly, and always trying to make your sister laugh. You can light up the room with your sweet sweet smile. You love to play outside, ride your bike, watch cartoons, and eat dessert (thanks to Daddy). You say some of the funniest things sometimes that take us all by surprise! You are a loyal friend. You are learning to be more independent everyday but still love to cuddle, snuggle and give hugs. You can write your first and last name and are learning how to spell new words everyday. In less than six months you will officially become a "big kid" and begin kindergarten. I am excited for you and the possibilities that lie before you. May all your dreams come true.
Love you Bubs!
Mommy
XOXOXO

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 5th Birthday, Jacob!

The Kitchen said...

I remember thinking with my kdis that this is when t he fun really begins! I like it when they get older - they can do so many more fun things!!

Happy Birthday Jacob!