Olivia LOVES books! She likes for anyone to read to her, even though she tries to grab the pages sometimes! She also loves to just sit and just look at books! I catch her ALL the time just sitting still browsing through a stack of books! It amazes me how long she will sit and look because normally she is on the go-go-go! However, for some reason books seem to be the one thing that will catch her attention for an extended amount of time! I am so glad she is into reading already! Must be her momma's influence :)






2 comments:
That's great! I WISH Jax would sit still for books...I haven't found anything he will sit still for.
IT JUST AMAZES ME HOW MUCH CORBIN AND OLIVIA ARE ALIKE!! HE LOVES TO SIT AND LOOK AT BOOKS...IN FACT, THIS IS THE ONLY TIME HE WILL SIT!!!! I WILL EMAIL YOU SOME SIMILAR PICS I JUSTTOOK OF HIM READING!!
Post a Comment