Thursday, January 15, 2009

Beautiful Weather

Yesterday I just HAD to take advantage of the beautiful weather we had! I took Olivia for a walk in the neighborhood (Jacob was actually taking a nap, gasp!) So, us girls ventured out for what was supposed to be a brisk 40 minutes of raising my heart rate, getting the blood flowing, invigorating walk! Well, I hardly made it down the street and I ran into a neighbor. Stopped and chatted for a good 10-15 minutes. Finally got back on track, went around the corner, down 5 or 6 houses and once again stopped to talk to another neighbor! This stop lasted another 15 minutes or so. Needless to say, with all my chatting Olivia started getting restless in the stroller. Once I finally did stop talking and got busy walking, she insisted on turning around in the stroller and trying to talk to me. Guess she figured she needed a chance to share her 2 cents as well!


We ended our walk with a stop at the park by our house. I called Craig to see if Jacob was up and told him to send him down to the park so he could play with us. Here he is, riding his bike down the sidewalk to the park. He thought he was SO COOL riding from our house to the park all by himself! But just for the record, Craig walked with him to the fence line until he was in my sight and it is not THAT far :)



He made it!! Now it's playtime!






1 comments:

RuensOnTheRun said...

I miss sidewalks!! :(