Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Outtakes

The other day I got the kids dressed and attempted to take their picture for our Christmas card this year. It took several attempts and a few different locations, but eventually I was able to finally get one that would work. Just thought I would share a few outtakes from our sessions. Yes, that was plural. You didn't think I could get it done in just one shoot did you? I have a new respect for photographers! Especially when trying to photograph a 15 month old. As evidence below will show, she was NOT easy to work with! And getting both kids to look and smile at the camera simultaneously was more challenging than I thought!!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! I am sure that you captured a cute one for your Christmas cards..can't wait to see the final product :)

RuensOnTheRun said...

This is on my to-do list for after school today...I'm scared!!

misty said...

See what I go through on a daily basis?!! Not easy work I tell you! Cute outtakes!
misty