Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ornament Exchange Party

Last night I hosted my first ever Ornament Exchange Party! We had LOTS of food, tasty wine and good friends! What more do you need?! We drew numbers to see who would go first and yours truly got #1! Which meant that at the end of the game, I got to steal an ornament from someone else if I wanted to....and I did! I ended up with a beautiful red snowflake that matches my house perfectly! Here is the table before everyone and the rest of the food arrived! I should have taken a picture later because the table ended up being full of yummy treats!





Here are some shots of the ladies before we got started...






<



Kristi showing off her ornament



Caught ya-no texting during the party allowed!



Nice pose



Not so nice pose!




Thanks ladies for a fun time! Looking forward to next year already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for hosting it at your house...I had so much fun!

teraturnbull said...

looks like you guys had so much! maybe i can make it next year!