Thursday, December 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRAIG!

Whew! What a crazy week it has been! We started the week with me and the kids getting sick! We all three had the horrible tummy bug that has been going around on top of the kids having colds. Craig was the only one who was well so he got the job of taking care of us because I was out of commission, to put it nicely. THANKFULLY we all are better now and hopefully done with being sick for a good long while!
Today was Craig's birthday, so Jacob and I made him his favorite cake~strawberry cake with pink icing! Yes, that is a totally pink cake! And I am sure he will be thrilled to learn that all of cyberspace now knows this :)



Jacob has really gotten into helping in the kitchen lately, especially when it involves things like cake! His favorite part was licking the spatula!



My boys!



Enjoying her piece of cake...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

1 comments:

teraturnbull said...

THAT CAKE SURE LOOKS YUMMY! I'M GLAD YOU GUYS ARE FEELING BETTER! HOW DID THE PARTY GO LAST NIGHT? I SO I WISHED I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!