Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving


Like our trip to Plano, Thanksgiving seems to have come and gone very quickly! Unfortunately, Olivia started feeling bad that day and I didn't get to take very many pictures. We celebrated with family in Magnolia over at my aunt and uncle's house. Jacob had fun riding his bike and playing with his cousins outside.


cousin Hunter



one of the few smiles before she got sick


Olivia with her great-grandmother a.k.a. MeMe

And the past few days since Thanksgiving, both kids have been sick! It looks like tonight we may be through the worst of it so I am keeping my fingers crossed!

4 comments:

goooooood girl said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
teraturnbull said...

MY BOYS HAVE BEEN SICK ALL WEEKEND AS WELL!! HOPE THEY GET BETTER SOON.

RuensOnTheRun said...

I hope they are getting all better! Jax can't seem to get over his cold.

The Gumpls said...

thank you for commenting on my blog. Your kiddos are so cute! I'm adding you to my bloggin friends!