Sunday, November 30, 2008

Trip to Plano


The kids and I left last Tuesday morning and headed north to Big D! It was a last minute trip that turned out to be crazy but fun and way too short! We wish we could have stayed another day but one night was all we could do with Thanksgiving being Thursday. We will definitely have to go back soon so we can see more family and friends that we missed this trip. I met Mandi and her crew so between the two of us, we had 5 kids and one hotel room!
Here are Jonah and Jacob in their pull-out bed that they thought was "so cool"!

And here they are wrestling around together in the room before a much needed break outside!


One of my favorite parts of the trip was taking the kids to the neighborhood I grew up in and also to my old elementary school. Mandi and I met there in Kindergarten 27 years ago so it was fun for us to take our kids back there together! (Wow that makes me feel old!) We were really looking forward to playing on the playground, but unfortunately, it is long gone and a new one has taken its place. However, the kids didn't care and still had a great time!


Jacob swinging around

Olivia having fun on the slide


Hi Cash!



Olivia loved waiting for Jacob to come down the slide

Keeping true to my luck with cameras, my battery died at the park so unfortunately I don't have any pictures from the rest of the day. But if you want to see what we did next, you can check out Danette's blog. She was gracious enough to let us stop by and play!

It was a whirlwind of a trip but I am glad we went and shared some special time with cousins and friends :)

0 comments: