Sunday, November 23, 2008

Better Late than Never.....Halloween 2008

Since we are 4 days away from the next major holiday, I decided I better get these Halloween pictures posted quickly. I figure its better late than never! I am so glad I was finally able to load these on our computer tonight! I *hope* the camera will continue to cooperate!! Ok, now on to the pictures!

Jacob the Dragon & Olivia as a Baby Chick


Jacob showing off his wings and tail



Getting ready to go trick-or-treating with our pirate friends



the cutest chick ever!


Jacob wasn't interested in taking too many pictures (just going trick-or-treating) so here I am with Olivia as she is waving hi to the kids going by

And here are a few other random ones from the month of October in no particular order...
mommy's little "helper"


Does this even need a caption??

Olivia LOVES books! She will go sit and look at them by herself all the time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! Emma noticed the Dora book sitting on the floor. She LOVES Dora!

Anonymous said...

THESE ARE TOO CUTE!! OLIVIA REMINDS SO MUCH OF CORBIN!! HE IS THE SAME WAY WITH HIS BOOKS. HE WILL SIT AND GO THROUGH EVERY BOOK IN HIS BOOK BASKET!

misty said...

Glad that the camera is back up and working! I know that had to be torture...