Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged!

My friend Marla tagged me...so here it is! For the 5 people that I am tagging, I look forward to reading your answers!

Rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people & posts their names, then goes to their blog & leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged & asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

10 YEARS AGO I...
1. Graduated from Texas Tech University
2. Was going to grad school and getting my teaching certificate
3. Was engaged to be married
4. Was busy planning my wedding
5. Drove a maroon Saturn


5 THINGS ON TODAY'S TO DO LIST...
1. Help Jacob to put pumpkin signs outside
2. Make "haunted house" with Jacob (post on that later!)
3. Clean out Olivia's closet
4. Laundry
5. Enjoy this nice weather

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A MILLIONAIRE...
1. Make sure my children's future was taken care of
2. Share with family
3. Buy a new house
4. Travel
5. Make a difference

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED...
1.Plano, TX
2.Lubbock, TX
3. Houston, TX
4. San Antonio ,TX
5. Spring,TX

5 JOBS I HAVE HAD...
1. Babysitter
2. McDonald's
3. Checker at Tom Thumb
4. Office assistant at a pool company
5. 2nd grade teacher

People I am tagging...Danette, Tara, Tiffany, Wendy, Heather

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hey there! I did my post! I had to do something to get that AWFUL game off my mind!