
Once again, our beloved Texas Tech Red Raiders have defeated the Texas A&M Aggies!! Woo-hoo!!! I don't watch a whole lot of football (by choice I should say) but there is one game every year that I make sure not to miss & it is this one!! I could care less if we lost to every other team, but as long as we beat the Aggies, I am happy!! Sorry to my Aggie friends, but it is just that way :) Might have something to do with the game I went to at Kyle Field in '95 but we won't go there. We'll save that for another time. Here are some pics we took during the game today. Way to go Tech!!!


If you are wondering where Jacob was, he got to be the photographer today! Not too bad of a job for his first time!!



2 comments:
Congrats on your big win! See, we are good sports! ;) But, you do have to admit that we put up a good fight. Jake & some of my family & friends were at the game on the front row...exciting game!
Hey again! I tagged you on my blog...the directions are there. Hope you have time to do it! Marla
Post a Comment