
As I have mentioned in posts before, Jacob can say some silly things, can mispronounce things or even make up his own words for things. I like to call these "Jacob-isms". Well, he has been on a roll lately with a few new ones so I thought I would share.
gumbrella = umbrella
diveo = video (he gets video and DVD mixed up to create this one)
mulldozer = bulldozer
wite = light
willy willy bad = really really bad
til we get home = WHEN we get home as in, "Til we get home I am going to take a bath."
Double Drat! = when something goes wrong
I like to MOVE IT MOVE IT! you know..the song??? It is in the movie Madagascar and he saw the preview for Madagascar 2 on Father's Day and has been singing this ever since. He repeats this at least 20 times a day like when a bad song gets in your head and you can't get it out!!!
And my least favorite of all.....Mom.....why does him saying Mom bother me? well you see it makes me sound so old! I should still be a MOM-E/Mommy not just a plain old MOM. Plus, it makes him sound like he is 14, not 4 and I am sooooo not ready for that!
That is all I can think of for now! I am sure there will be more soon! Ok, one last shot of my little goofball..I love him so much!!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Jacob says the darndest things
Posted by Shana at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
SO funny all of the funny things the kids say! I love Noah's use of the word "my" for "I" or "me" which most often comes out as "MY DO IT MAMMA" He is definitely made out of the same genes as his cousin Will!
Then there is Sam who is already saying "Duh" - DUH?!?!? Isn't that something a teenager says?
Anyway, so much fun!
Hello,
You don't know me but I visit Erin's blog and saw you on there so I thought I'd check out your blog and I am delighted!
My 3.5-year-old son and your 4-year-old sound like two peas in a pod. My son just saw the Madagascar preview last weekend and has been singing that song repeatedly all week! Plus he has started calling me "Mom" as well and like you, I am horrified. I told him he can't say that until he's at least 10. Is that bad? Am I creating a Mama's boy?
I hope you don't mind me dropping in, I just was so floored that your kiddo sounded so much like my own.
Heidi
I am a big fan of the cute things kids do and say. I have 4 kids and they keep me laughing (and exhausted). Found you while blog surfing during some down time. Love your blog.
You will be so glad you wrote these down!
Love that goofy face.
And your blog design is AWESOME by the way.
The blog is lovely. HOW did you insert the background into the regular blogger format? Will SOMEONE please enlighten me to this?? I have lots of ideas and a scrapbooking program, but not the technical training.
ANYWAY. Your kids are beautiful, and your daughter's hearing aids are so cute! Who would have thought they'd make them in cute colors??
Post a Comment