Monday, June 23, 2008

Backyard Fun!



Now that it is summer we have been spending a lot more time outside, particularly in our backyard! Since I have yet to make it to the store to get a REAL baby pool, we have been using this old sandbox. Just fill it with water and it works just fine! Olivia loves it! However, Jacob had a hard time squeezing in with her!!





But eventually, he realized this is the best it was gonna get!



He was more suited for the Slip N Slide!! Remember those? He has a blast running and sliding on it. Brings me back to my childhood days. It is so funny to watch your kids playing on something you once played with. Here are a few action shots!





Craig couldn't resist and even had to have a few turns! They tried to convince me, but I wasn't brave enough :)



Our backyard family time is becoming a favorite for us all and hopefully the kids will make many memories playing together and treasure our time as a family. I know I will!!!

7 comments:

Danette said...

I can't believe Craig tried that!! I LOVED the slip n slide growing up...but when we got it out to play on last weekend, it looked painful!! Blayne LOVED it though!!

Anonymous said...

Wee doggies look like a fat seal all craig needed was a horn at the bottom . my grandson is very handsome must be he takes after my side of the family. olivia does look a lot like you and thats no bad thing girl.pictures were real nice .yal take care miss a lot of time with yal
dad granddad

McMommy said...

Love the slip n slide action shots!!

And that first picture of Olivia is just about the cutest pic I've ever seen!

McMommy said...

Oh and I KEEP FORGETTING to tell you...I'm so happy to hear someone else has Hashimoto's!! You and I are bound to be friends, aren't we?? :)

Heather @ thedomesticdiva.org said...

Oh summer fun! To be a kid again.

thedomesticdiva.org

McMommy said...

I'm so happy you chose this for POW! Those were some great slip-n-slide action shots!

Unknown said...

That first picture--YUMMM!!! Words cannot express the preciousness she is.