I figured I'd better write now because the day will be hectic and I won't have Internet access the rest of the week! We are headed to the hill country and I can't wait! The kids and I are leaving tomorrow and Craig will join us a few days later. We are going to visit friends and LOTS of family (namely cousins) and Jacob can't wait! He has asked me for the last several days if today is the day we leave. And I am sure the car ride will be full of "Are we there yet" 100 times!! I am excited too! I am especially excited to see my sister and her kids who I haven't seen in 6 months! It should be a good time playing outside, swimming in the lake and eating lots of yummy home cooked food made by MeMe. Everything tastes better at MeMe's house! I will have lots of pictures to post next week once we get back. Now if I can just get started on my mile long to-do list! Happy (early) 4th everyone!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Have a great trip!
I've heard the hill country is just beautiful.
Thanks so much for stopping by and so nice to meet you!
Happy 4th!
Post a Comment