Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Color Run

When I saw this summer that The Color Run was coming to Houston, I thought it looked like so much fun!  It was a non-competitive 5K where you get color sprayed on you while you run/walk.  By the time you reach the finish line, you are a colorful mess. Sounded like fun, so I rounded up the girl group and we formed a team cleverly named "The Crayola Chicks".  We had been waiting for a few months for the big day, so you would have thought we would have plenty of time to train and prepare. Ha! You don't know me and my friends :)  We just show up in cute socks and expect to have a good time! Thankfully, it was not timed and we were able to walk. Maybe next year, we will be ready to run.....right girls?!?!?!

People were dressed in all sorts of colorful gear, props wigs, hats, etc.  This was our accessory!

Before the race...

When we went through the blue...

Doesn't everyone stop for a photo opp of the Houston skyline in the middle of a race? Hey, we weren't the only ones doing it :)

Afterwards.....and then we headed to Pappasitos for lunch which I think is hilarious AND great! Ha!

0 comments: