Sunday, November 18, 2012

Feasting Fun

Both of the kids had their Thanksgiving feasts at school last week since we are off all this week (wahoo!)  Olivia's class all dressed as Pilgrims. They made hats, collars, and aprons to wear.  Unfortunately, we had several teachers out sick this day so I was running around crazy and didn't get to enjoy much of the day with her :(  I did manage to snap a few pictures with my phone, so not the best quality.






They had a game rotation and then a yummy feast in their classrooms.  Her favorite part was eating "white broccoli"  aka cauliflower :)

Once you get to 3rd grade, the feasts aren't near as exciting. I guess I should be glad they are even still having them! Jacob's class served minestrone soup and cornbread.  Needless to say, neither one of my kids ate anything.....well except for the pumpkin pie, brownies, and cookies. Oh well!

Me and my sweet boy!


0 comments: