Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lighting of the Doves

Last Saturday was a busy day! We were preparing for company to come in town, Craig went down to the U of H football game and I took the kids (solo) to our annual tradition at the Lighting of the Doves festival. I will go ahead and say that I will never again attempt this sort of feat by myself! I survived but it was rough chasing two kids, in the dark, that wanted to do different activities! Needless to say I didn't get many pictures but here are a few I did manage to snap...... Playing in the fake snow....
Waiting for Santa.....he was LATE!

Here comes Santa's sleigh boat, finally!!!!



Here he is!!! He walked right by and shook the kids hands but it was so crowded and happened so fast, I didn't get a picture. They were so excited, it was worth the wait!








0 comments: