I was lucky enough yesterday to join Jacob on his field trip to 7 Acre Woods. It was a special day because I got to spend it with only Jacob and that doesn't happen often enough when you have 2 kids! It was also great because it was his first field trip ever! In Kindergarten, he was sick and had to miss the trip to the zoo. He was so excited that I caught him up at 5:45 that morning making his bed and getting ready for the day!!!!
I was assigned to chaperone Jacob and one of his friends. It was so much more fun being a mom than the teacher :)
This donkey was only 4 weeks old!
The boys loved the miniature golf! There was a pretend western town with a jail cell. Jacob said he was praying he would get out!



0 comments:
Post a Comment