1. Ten on Tuesday is back! I know its been a while :)
2. TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY................OLIVIA WILL FINALLY BE CAST FREE!!!!!!!!!!!
3. Our appointment is at 10:15 in the morning. Craig and I will be taking her to see Dr. G and get the cast removed. I cannot believe the day is finally here. It has been a long road since we first found out about the surgery in May. And I am not even sure it has completely sunk in yet!
4. She is getting around more and more and is about as mobile as I figured she'd be. She can cruise the furniture, pull herself up to a standing position and also get herself up on the couch all on her own!
5. I am so thankful she is a strong and determined little girl!
6. I have a closet full (okay maybe half full) of clothes that I am dying to try on once she can wear pants again! It has been so long since she has worn pants, I hardly remember what she looks like in them. I can't wait to see what size she is AND feel those squishy legs again!!
7. On the Jacob front-he has been having fun playing with a friend that recently moved away and was here visiting. He is all about his friends lately.
8. We visited a pumpkin patch this past weekend and despite it being HOT the kids had a blast. Hoping to post pix soon.
9. A cold front is coming later this week and I am so excited.....temps are predicted to be in the upper 40s and 50s at night. Just in time for Halloween.........yippee!!!!
10. Sooooo excited for tomorrow!
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
Posted by Shana at 1:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment