Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cast FREE!!!!!

Yahoo!!! Olivia is finally cast free!!!
Her legs look soooo long and they are much skinnier than before. But we are so happy to just be able to see them and touch them!

Olivia loves Dr. "G" and was very excited to see him. They did an x-ray and it looks great! Everything is on track as it should be at this point!!!! Praise the Lord!
I wish I could say that yesterday was smooth, but unfortunately the cast removal process was a bit more stressful than we thought it would be. Between getting the x-ray and then experiencing the saw they used to cut it off, she was pretty traumatized. Poor baby girl! Craig and I both had to hold her down while they cut it off and it broke my heart to see her so upset. She spent the rest of the day just unsure of her "new legs" and not wanting to do much but be held.

We had a little "Cast Off Party" last night for her complete with a balloon, cupcakes and flowers. She wasn't really feeling up to it, but I did manage to get a few smiles.




Hoping for a good nights sleep tonight.

We are oh so thankful that the journey is OVER!

And thank you family and friends for your support the past few months. It has meant the world to us!



0 comments: