Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

10 on Tuesday
1. Had Olivia's hearing test (follow up) appointment today. Didn't go as well as I had hoped but results are inconclusive. There were a few variables going on today including the fact that she was being a "typical three year old" as the audiologist put it. Long story short, we still got results in the "normal range" however not as good as the results we got last time. We go back at the beginning of October for a repeat test. And hopefully beautiful results.
2. Two more weeks and the stinky body cast comes off! Not quite sure what to expect with the second cast but it beats a full body one, I do know that!!!!
3. I am REALLY excited about the season premiere tonight of Parenthood. I have been watching reruns of last season and I have one more to go. Think I'll get it in before tonight? Yeah, me either!
4. My sweet niece turns TEN in 2 days! How is that even possible? She is having a roller skating party. Wish we could go :(
5. Our first library book of the school year is missing!!!! How did I allow this to happen? The teacher in me is freaking out!!!
6. Tomorrow Olivia and I are headed on a daytrip to see one of my nearest and dearest friends who just had a baby. I have known her since 2nd grade. Alot of history there!
7. Recent quotes from Jacob "I'm bored, can a friend come over?" "I have no one to play with." "Can I use your computer?" ummmmmm excuse me......where did my SIX (not sixteen) year old go??????
8. We have had so many errands and places to go lately that Olivia asks me each day when we are getting ready, "Where are we going today, Mommy?"
9. We tried watching Where the Wild Things Are last night with the kids. Ok, how did I not know ahead of time that this movie is weird? And scary? And dark? And not appropriate for little ones! We only watched about the first 30 minutes and then had to turn it off!
10. Is it Fall YET?

1 comments:

Danette said...

I hope you took pics of the new baby!! Tell Jenny I said hi!!