Monday, September 13, 2010

Build a Bear


I have shared birthday pictures on the blog, but none from her actual party yet. I think its in part because there were so many, I posted a few on Facebook and also emailed the album to most of you reading this. Therefore, I wasn't in a huge hurry to post them here.......however I write this blog for my kids and I certainly want Olivia to have her 3rd birthday documented, so here we go. And if you've already seen them, please feel free to skip this picture blast post :)
The Set Up

CUTE cake!


We headed to Build a Bear for some fun with friends!!
Bears are picked out.......parade time!

Everyone adding a heart to Olivia's bear
A bear full of hearts and love!
A little scared of the stuffing machine....
And we're all stuffed!
Giving the bears a bath
She picked a fairy costume for her bear to wear! Last step is to get them dressed...
Tada! Meet Fluffy the Bear! Time for cake and presents!





When the party ended, Olivia took a ride on the carousel with Ms. Shelley. Thank you Ms. Shelley!!!!


It was a great end to a beary fun party!

Thank you friends that came and helped us celebrate!!!




















1 comments:

Michele said...

It looks like she had a GREAT B-Day party! Sweet girl!