10 on Tuesday
1. We are 5 weeks into our cast journey. Almost halfway until this one comes off and we get the walking cast. And believe it or not, I actually just had to look at the calendar to figure that out! I thought I would be ticking each day off as it passed but we've been so busy, it's going by fast. PRAISE THE LORD!
2. Craig and his buddy made Olivia a "spica chair" this weekend. It is the coolest thing ever! So cool that I will devote an entire post to it later. It has allowed her to sit up, color and do things she was not able to do and feel more like a normal kid. I am so grateful for it!
3. School starts in less than a week!
4. Jacob has some new loves in his life......Transformers, Star Wars, and video games. I feel we have entered a new era.
5. I have been on "The Great School Supply Hunt" this week. After going to 3 stores and spending way too much money, I am still short three things. Ugh! I now understand what its like to be on the parent side of things.
6. In three weeks, I will have a 3 year old! Hard to believe!!!!
7. Olivia's room is still a work in progress. With my limitations on being able to go out and shop at my leisure, it is taking me longer than planned. Wall is painted, bed is put together and now I'm on the search for wall decor and accessories. I have been collecting things on the side for Jacob's room as well but still have a long way to go with his. However, he is getting impatient :S
8. Between now and the first of October, we have 4 birthday parties and a family reunion. Looks like the Fall will be just as busy as the summer was.
9. I went to Jacob's Parent Orientation tonight at his new school. I liked his teacher and think she will be good for him. This is her 29th year to teach 1st grade!!! That in itself is INCREDIBLE!!!
10. If anyone reading this, has a healthy crock pot recipe, send it to me please!
Thanks for reading :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment