....if he knew I was posting pictures of him playing with dolls for everyone to see :) But it was such a sweet brother/sister moment that I just had to capture it! Jacob is very much into the stage that girls have cooties and anything pink is yucky, etc etc. As a matter of fact, today at Toys R Us, he griped when I made him go down the baby doll aisle and said, "Oh brother, this is too much girliness!" He has friends that are girls and will gladly play with them, as long as they play something un-girly! Keeping all that in mind, it made this moment extra special when I saw him putting all that aside just to play with his sissy.
Sunday, August 29, 2010
He would be so embarrassed....
Posted by Shana at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment