Ten on Tuesday
1. Squeezing this post in before the day is over! Its been a long busy day!!!
2. Had monthly Bunco tonight. Always fun and I actually won some money!
3. Tomorrow is our halfway check up appointment with Dr. G! Woo-hoo......this means we are halfway done with the body cast and even closer to this all being over with!
4. While I'm on the topic, let me just say that people are RUDE. Let me clarify, adults are! And if you ever see a kid in public in any kind of cast please don't look at them and say, "Well what did you do to yourself?? or Oh my God, look at that! or Not one leg but two??"
5. Yes, these are all things have been said to me and then some. It is getting really old, really fast. I am tired of explaining every 5 minutes why my daughter is in a body cast. It's ridiculous, it really is. Can you tell I am a bit peeved??
6. Enough on that!
7. Jacob is "off to a good start" according to his teacher in his weekly folder he brought home today. Yeah!!!
8. If you ask Olivia what she wants for her birthday, she will tell you "a Hello Kitty plate". too funny
9. Grocery shopping while pushing a stroller and pulling a cart really isn't that difficult. Trust me.
10. Olivia has gotten really affectionate lately. She loves to give me a hug and kiss and say "I love you to the moon and back". It makes me such a proud mommy!



0 comments:
Post a Comment