1. Today marks one week since the surgery. Seems like a lot longer to me.
2. With that being said, don't think I have what it takes to be a nurse. It takes a special type of person and I am not it :)
3. Olivia is adjusting as well as can be expected, I guess. We are dealing with mood swings, crankiness, frustrations, and sleepless nights but each day does seem to get a teensy weensy bit better.
4. I know I have said it before but we are blessed beyond belief! We had so many praying, calling, supporting, emailing, etc. throughout the surgery and hospital stay. I don't know if I have ever felt more loved. From balloons to flowers to goodie baskets when we arrived home. No gesture was a small one and brought a smile to all our faces.
5. Switching topics, now that I am home bound (pretty much) I am getting all caught up on DVR'd shows. It's the little things.....
6. Jacob is going to VBS this week in the mornings. I have 2 sweet friends that are graciously taking and picking him up for me. Thanks Tera and Shelley!!!
7. In a lot of ways I feel like I have a new baby again. Someone who is helpless and totally dependent on you. All the while trying to entertain the older sibling and not isolate either one. Which is why #6 has been such a HUGE help this week!!!
8. I am a little embarrassed to admit it, but we finally got a flat screen TV. I know, I know....no comments needed on that one.
9. Tonight is our monthly Bunco night and I am soooooo ready! A break from the house is just what this momma needs.
10. My girls trip a few weeks ago was wonderful and relaxing. Pics to come soon....
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
Posted by Shana at 1:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Don't be too embarassed about the flat screen....we still don't have one and the tv's that we do have are all hand me downs from family and friends! We LOVE tv, but just haven't decided to fork over the money yet for a new one. I'm sure we are now the last people without a flat screen....
Post a Comment