Sunday, July 18, 2010

A few pictures

Last picture taken before the surgery. The anesthesiologist took a surgical glove and made it into a silly face balloon for her. She loved it! She had just been given her "liquid courage" and was feeling good.
Eating her first popsicle after surgery. This was about all she ate while in the hospital.

Lots of balloons to brighten up the room! This is how she spent most of her time.....watching Dora. I think we saw the same episode at least 100 times!
Going on a wagon ride
Last day.....feeling good enough to play babies!
Finally home and in her new beanbag reading books.
She was finally all smiles last night for a bit. She is still pretty grumpy most of the time and prefers to not be messed with a lot. However we are doing our best to make her smile :)

3 comments:

Danette said...

sweet girl:)

RuensOnTheRun said...

I hope she returns to all smiles soon!

Michele said...

I'm glad all went well. Hoping each week gets a little easier. She is so precious!