1. Lets start by saying that we are LOVING summer!!! Its only been a week and a half, but so far, so good!
2. We got to meet up a few times last week with friends to swim and the kids had a blast. It is so nice to have time to reconnect with friends and just enjoy the time together!
3. Jacob had his pictures made last week and they turned out great! You can find a sneak peek of them here. Thanks Shannon!
4. I am having a hard time getting out the door in the morning. How in the world was I able to do this 2 weeks ago by 7:00 a.m. and now I can't get anywhere by 9:00???
5. In 2 weeks we will have our cousins, Maddie and Will here. WE.CAN'T.WAIT!!!
6. Any Young & The Restless fans out there?? What in the world is David Hasselhoff doing on there now? Did I miss something?
7. Thursday we are going for our 2nd opinion with an orthopedic doctor. I doubt he will tell us anything different but will make us feel better to hear it twice......from 2 different doctors.
8. Jacob is in VBS this week so me and my little sidekick have enjoyed having some one on one time together =)
9. We bought a pool for the backyard and the kids love it! A lot of times after dinner, we will all hop in for some fun before bedtime. We have been spending a lot of time in our backyard and I like it!
10. On the hunt for a white iron bed! Found one on sale at Target last week and it sold out in 2 days! One of our summer projects is to move Olivia out of her crib and make her a "big girl room". I have an idea in my head of what I want, just having a hard time actually finding all the right pieces to make it work!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
10 on Tuesday
Posted by Shana at 2:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Those pictures are SO GREAT! His little smile is just too cute!
David Hasselhoff got to be a star from his role on Y&R as Snapper... is he back playing the same character? I haven't watched in YEARS. On Olivia's bed, keep in mind anything can be painted, so keep your eye out for something to paint, too!
Thanks Sue.....I have watched the show for many many years and don't remember him on there?!
I saw on something this week that he was going to be back on Young and the Restless, but not sure if it was in the same role as before.
Post a Comment