Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ten on Tuuesday

Some of the blogs I read do a "10 on Tuesday" post each week of random thoughts, happenings, news, etc. I am going to attempt to do it on here but can't promise I will make it every week. I'll try my best. So here goes for my first Ten on Tuesday!

1. It is officially hot here in Houston. I am not complaining because this is a late start for us, but the cooler temps sure were nice while they lasted!

2. Jacob has been begging to ride his bike A LOT lately. He still has the training wheels on and we are really close to taking them off. It is past time and he knows it. I will let you know how that goes.

3. Olivia is a little sponge and continues to amaze us everyday. She is one of those kids who doesn't miss a beat and is always trying to keep up with the big kids. She is growing up TOO fast!

4. Jacob is doing really well in school. Every time I hear him read, I am so happy knowing this foundation is being made and it is strong! (sorry, its the teacher in me, I guess!)

5. I am loving my new camera and still learning how to use it. If you see new or funky pictures on here, please be patient!

6. There are only 6 weeks of school left until summer and I can't wait!!

7. Summer plans are being made to visit family and friends. It looks like we are going to have yet another busy but FUN FILLED summer! Yahoo!

8. I am contemplating some options for next year and having a tough time deciding. More on that topic later.......

9. Craig is still going fishing every chance he gets and Jacob is much obliged to tag along with him! I am so glad they have something fun to enjoy together.

10. And last but not least, I am at #10! There, I did it!

Until next time..........

0 comments: