As in constrictor.....yikes! These pictures are from the Crawfish Festival we went to a few weekends ago. Anyone who knows me well, knows that I of course didn't go anywhere NEAR this thing and to be honest....it is even grossing me out to post these pix!
I don't like snakes.......can you tell?!
A guy from a CMT show called Gator Country was there showing off his "friend". And for $5 you could go up and do this.....
Notice who is NOT in the picture? I was happy for my zoom lens that day =)
See the looks on my kids' faces? The friendly snake decided it would raise its head up near Jacob's face! My poor boy jumped back real quick!
And again, yet another reason snakes are not my friend.
Please snake lovers-no comments please. There's no changing my mind =)



1 comments:
No way could I have been anywhere near that thing!
Post a Comment