Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Field Trip Flop

Today was supposed to be Jacob's first ever field trip! All the kindergartners were going to the Houston Zoo. I even took a personal day off work so that I could go and be "Jacob's mom" and not "a teacher". Well, unfortunately my poor buddy woke up sick this morning. He had a fever and just was not himself. He was DEVASTATED that he was missing his first and ONLY field trip of the year. He has talked about it off and on all day. I feel so bad for him. Looks like we will be taking a family trip to the zoo soon to make up for it!

1 comments:

Danette said...

so sad!! poor little guy!! we were told that our kindergartners would go on 2 field trips...in the fall to the arboretum and in the spring to the outdoor learning center...we have not heard anything this fall, so apparently it is not happening:( And the OLC...bleh...who cares?