Thursday, July 23, 2009

Team Heather Continued...

Thank you to everyone that read this post and has gone over to show Heather your support and encouragement! It means a lot to me and I know it means THE WORLD to her. A special shout out to "Momma" from The Kitchen. She is a fellow Houstonian and posted this for Heather. Thanks again everyone for being so kind and encouraging!!

2 comments:

The Kitchen said...

Aww! It's my pleasure! Being right here at the medical center, I would LOVE to help out in any way I can if she has to come back!!!

Picomania said...

Hey, Shana. This is Susan's friend (the one she visited in Houston) I know you sent me your email, but in typical fashion, I've misplaced it. I would love to talk with about. My email is k_pico@hotmail.com. Talk to you soon and your blog is so cute. I plan on resurrecting my very soon.