Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Three T's

Olivia is in the world of what I like to call the three T's.... Tempers, Tantrums, and Time Out! Yes, we have entered into the glorious phase of fit throwing, screaming when we don't get our way and throwing our self down. And me, being the vindictive glorious mom that I am, I just HAD to take a picture. I mean come on! This is total blackmail material for the future!

This past week I started using Time Out with her too. I tried using a mat for her to sit on for one minute.

Well, you can see how well this approach is working.



Yeah, she thinks this is a game.

And with that cute grin, I am having a hard time convincing myself as well =)

P.S. For any family members reading this who know of a particular picture in which an unspecified little girl is throwing herself down in this same manner.....yea well I'd appreciate you not bringing that up right now. I have no idea what you are talking about.


1 comments:

Loukia said...

She's so cute! :)