Friday, May 29, 2009

Birthday Surprise!!!

Wednesday night I went to meet my friend Tera at Tommy Bahama's for what I thought was going to be dinner for just the two of us. I met her first in the bar for my favorite drink, and after about 20 minutes, we got called to sit at our table. When we turned the corner, I saw a table full of friends smiling at me!
As you can see, I was surprised!!
Tera had arranged for some friends to come to dinner with us. Wasn't that nice?

After dinner, we headed over to the theater and saw Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. It was a total chick flick and a great way to end the evening.

Thanks girls for a fun night and thank you Tera for planning it all!!!!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Awwwwww..... what a great night!!! Happy Birthday AGAIN!!!!

The Kitchen said...

Awww, what cute friends you have! You look adorable - and very happy!!!

teraturnbull said...

YOU ARE SO A SPECIAL FRIEND!! YOU DESERVED IT GIRLY!!

RuensOnTheRun said...

Sorry I missed your Bday - I haven't been online lately. So, Happy belated Birthday Shana!! It looks like you had a great one!