When I picked up Jacob from school on Thursday, he was wearing a chef hat and carrying this.

As his teacher was helping him get in the car, she said "He's been cooking up a Mother's Day surprise for you!"
He had painted a flower pot and then made it into a recipe card holder. On the card, he got to dictate a recipe of a dish for me.
As you might remember in this post, we only serve healthy food in this house. So naturally, my son picked pizza!
I had to laugh out loud when I read what the recipe card said.....
In case you can't read it, this is what it says:Pizza
Ing: Cheese, Money (To buy from Kroger by Subway)
1. Pay
2. Bring it Home
3. Eat it.
Sounds good to me!!!!
Should I be alarmed that there is NO COOKING involved with this recipe and it is actually a recipe for picking up Little Caesar's?
Hmmmmmm......
Maybe eating pizza once a week isn't such a good idea.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, who am I kidding? Of course it is =)



1 comments:
Oh my goodness, so cute! Seeing as I don't do much (any) cooking, I have a feeling once my son starts school next year I'll get something similar! ;)
Post a Comment