Thursday, March 5, 2009

ALMOST Wordless Wednesday (Thursday Night Edition)

This week has been another crazy busy one for us! So here's to Wordless Wednesday on a late Thursday night. Better late then never, right? Check out Olivia's new "play things". Apparently Daddy left the box of beer open in the kitchen. Can't believe I am even posting this. It's real life people. Told you she doesn't play with toys!


5 comments:

teraturnbull said...

OMG!! THAT IS HILARIOUS!! I LOVE HOW SHE IS PUSHING THE BEER AROUND IN THE STROLLER! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Now I know what to get her for her next birthday . . . beer cans dressed up like a baby lol!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is cute and hilarious! Ahh innocence! :)

RuensOnTheRun said...

LOL! I started sending people your way via twitter!

Danette said...

She could make some serious money peddling beer like that!! Send her over!