Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Has it really been a year?

I cannot believe it has already been a YEAR since I started this blog!!! My, how the past year has flown by! When I first started, I really had no clue what I was doing and didn't realize how much I would grow to love this! In honor of our "first anniversary" (hee hee) here is a link to my very first post! Back then, I was preparing the kids and myself for a 2 week trip to Arizona! Here I am a year later and I am preparing for another trip! On Saturday,we are packing up and heading out for our Christmas road trip! At least Craig gets to go with us this year!! More on the trip later...here is the latest on the homefront.

Did you know that the Tasmanian Devil lives at our house?


Or at least we think so....here is proof!

Has anyone seen Olivia?


She's not here...

Or here...

I can tell she's been here, but where is she now?

Not in the playroom...


Ohhhhhh, there she is! Emptying the contents of her diaper bag and making ANOTHER mess for Mommy to clean up!

Do you see why she is nicknamed the Tasmanian Devil? She makes messes all over the house! Good thing she is cute:)

4 comments:

RuensOnTheRun said...

That looks very familiar to me too...into EVERYTHING! Yes, good thing they are so darn cute!!

RuensOnTheRun said...

Oh...I almost forgot...Happy 1 Year Anniversary to you and your blog!! ;)

teraturnbull said...

OMG!! CORBIN IS THE SAME WAY!! ALTHOUGH, HE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT HIS TOYS! HE IS INTO EVERYTHING!!

andreawilliams said...

I feel like all I ever do is follow the boys around and pick up after them!!!