Monday, December 17, 2007

First official blog

Okay, so here I go! My first official blog! I never thought I would be a blogger, but thanks to Danette and Molly here I go!! I figure this would give me a good chance to jot down my thoughts and keep track of all the fun, silly, and exciting things that happen in my little neck of the woods. I presume Jacob will be the source for most of my blog ideas since lately he has been giving me lots to write about! Well, today is our last day home before our big trip to Arizona!! Tomorrow, I am flying with Jacob and Olivia to Phoenix to stay with my sister, Angella for 2 whole weeks! Craig is flying out on Friday and we will spend Christmas there. I cannot wait and am very excited to see everyone and spend time with all our family. I am just a little nervous about flying tomorrow without Craig there to help! Hoping that I pack enough stuff to keep everybody happy while we are on the plane. I have 4 lists to keep me organized today of everything that must be done so hopefully I am prepared! Speaking of, I really need to get busy so I can start checking things off those lists! Well, thanks for taking the time to read my first blog. Check back for updates on how our trip turned out and wish me luck!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are very excited to see you guys too..
I will send southwest airlines a message to treat you guys with extra patience (and vodka!)

love,
Angel

Anonymous said...

Hopefully I will have the time to check in on your blog from time to time to see what you are up too, even though you live across the street =). Goodluck tomorrow! See you when you get back, oh, and Happy Holidays!!

~~Tylyn

Lane said...

Yay! You're blogging now too! I'll have to put a link on my page to your blog. I love this!! YAY!