Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Picnic

Yesterday, Jacob's school had their annual Pumpkin Patch Picnic/Family Day. We met outside for a picnic lunch and then the kids got to play all sorts of games as well as go on a train ride! Now that Craig is working from home, he was able to go with me and help with Olivia, which was SO nice! I had volunteered to work one of the games so having him there was a big help. He was able to take her home at nap time and allow me to stay and finish the day. Here are some pics from our fun-filled day.

Buddies



Train Ride



Class Pic



Pumpkin stamp on his hand



"Fishing" for treasures



2nd train ride...this time in the caboose

Guess what was his favorite part of the day?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I know Jacob loves those trains! :)

Anonymous said...

I am jealous that you can wear sweatshirts!!!!
Looks fun!!
Tell Jakey Hi from
Aunt Angel
:)