Here is what we have been up to lately....
Taking baths together
Taking baths together
Crawling! Olivia is doing the "army crawl". Here she is in action!
Jacob got a new Diego jeep and trailer! Thanks Aunt Michelle!
The Adventures of Livvy Lou & Jacob too!
Crawling! Olivia is doing the "army crawl". Here she is in action!
Jacob got a new Diego jeep and trailer! Thanks Aunt Michelle!
Posted by Shana at 9:16 AM
|
Add this to your site |
4 comments:
I love the army crawl. I used to wonder with both of mine if they'd ever crawl any other way. They both did.
We have that Diego truck and it is adored in our household.
Cute kids!
I found my way here from McMommy! Happy POW!
Your kids are adorable.
Bet they were happy to have momma back!! Lovin' the blonde hair!
Shana - you look great! Tan and rested! I cannot believe how be Olivia is! Wow, the time just flies.
Post a Comment